October 24, 2018
It’s DIY time!
Fall is here which means Halloween is right around the corner. It’s time to start planning out costumes and maybe even some spooky decorations. Why not challenge yourself to get creative this year and make your own costume and décor? Halloween DIY’s can be fun for the whole family and can give you a chance to show off your creative side. Head to the Fashion District for all of your supplies.
Here are some quick and easy costume ideas we found for some inspiration:
- Gumball Dispenser: Red bottom and a top of your choosing filled with colorful pompoms can be a fun and easy costume to make.
- Bumblebee: Head to the fabric district for some bright yellow and black fabric to make a cute bumblebee costume. Add some wings and you’re good to fly!
- Mermaid: A fan of the Little Mermaid? Some shimmery green fabric, seashells and loads of sequins will do the trick.
- Dinosaur: Pick out your favorite colored fabric to make a super easy dino tail. Complete the look with a matching colored shirt and pants.
- Peacock: Tulle tulle tulle…A super fluffy tutu can easily transform anyone!
We can’t wait to see all of your amazing DIY’s. Be sure to tag us (#lafashiondistrict) in all of your creations.