November 22, 2016
What are the LA Fashion District Thanksgiving hours? We are expecting some retail businesses to open on Thanksgiving Day. Below you’ll find the LA Fashion District’s Thanksgiving hours.
Thanksgiving, November 24, 2016
- The Santee Alley and surrounding retail businesses are expected to open on Thanksgiving Day, as they have done so in previous years. Please note, some stores may close early.
- Wholesale vendors will be closed.
- Flower vendors will be closed.
- Textile vendors are expected to be closed, but some have opened in past years.
Black Friday, November 25, 2016
- The Santee Alley and surrounding retail businesses are expected to open with normal business hours. Most businesses are open by 10 a.m. and start closing around 5 p.m.
- Some wholesale vendors may open, although most have traditionally closed on this day. For specific vendor information please contact the individual contemporary showrooms or the San Pedro Wholesale Mart directly.
- The LA Flower Market will open to the public at 8 a.m. and close at noon. Flower vendors in the surrounding area are expected to have similar hours.
- Fabrics and notions vendors are expected to open with normal business hours, as they have done so in previous years.
Shop Small Saturday, November 2016
- All businesses are expected to have normal business hours. For more information on the Fashion District’s business hours, click here.
Small Business Saturday is a nationwide movement to support local, independently owned businesses during the holiday season. As you may already know, most of the businesses in the Fashion District are family-owned and operated. Show your support! Shop local!