The Fashion District is quite the destination for a good cup of coffee. Here’s why:
We have the best independent coffee shops in Downtown Los Angeles.
1. Earth Bean Coffee, an organic and fair trade roasting house, locally owned and operated. As a partner with One Tree Planted, Earth Bean Coffee helps plant a tree for every coffee purchase made on their website. 1040 S Los Angeles St.
We’re at the shop until 5pm for your Saturday fix ☕️ . . . #earthbeancoffee #organiccoffee #fairtradecoffee #losangeles #coffeeblogger #coffeelover #igcoffee #coffeetime #coffeegeek #organic #coffeeaddict #coffeelover #instacoffee #ecofriendly #coffeeholic #coffee #picoftheday #blogger #cafe #organic #coffeeshop #espresso #latte #saturday #lafashiondistrict
2. Ben N Lin is a lovely cafe on the corner of 9th and Crocker Streets serving Copa Vida coffee, Bread Lounge pastries, sandwiches, and light bites. 921 S Crocker St.
3. Delicious Together is best known for its Illy coffee, boba tea, Vietnamese coffees and Taiyaki fish pastries. Sitting on the corner of 9th and Santee, it is the perfect place to grab a treat while shopping. 859 Santee St.
4. Mega Bodega serves coffee from Four Barrel SF and fine teas from Steep Tea Co. in Oakland. Beer is served all day. 1001 S Broadway
5. No Ghost Bears is where the locals (and their puppies) hang out. It’s millennial pink interiors and wall art offer a unique atmosphere – a truly independent coffee shop. 305 E 8th St.
The best coffee shops for getting work done are also local favorites.
1. Verve Coffee has locations throughout California but none like this. The vertical wall garden is the perfect place to sit, relax, and enjoy a nice, strong cup of coffee. 833 S Spring St.
A post shared by Verve Coffee Roasters (@vervecoffee) on
2. Paris Baguette, a Korean franchise known for their beautiful pastry displays and delicious treats, opened a cafe on the corner of 9th and Los Angeles Streets. 200 E 9th St.
A post shared by Paris Baguette (@parisbaguette_usa) on
3. Best Girl at Ace Hotel has a walk up window where you can get $1 Stumptown coffee if you bring in your own mug. Best coffee deal in town! 927 S Broadway
A post shared by Best Girl (@bestgirldtla) on
4. Cognoscenti Coffee, located in the new City Market South development, this coffee shop sits in a beautiful plaza with large communal tables perfect for getting work done. 1118 San Julian St.
More coffee coming soon…
1. La Tropezienne, one of Saint-Tropez’s most celebrated bakeries is opening at the corner of 8th and Main Streets, in the former AltHouse location. The French bakery is known for their tarts and breads. It currently has one location on La Brea, with another coming soon to West Hollywood. Read more. 761 S Main St.
A post shared by La Tropézienne Bakery LA (@latropeziennela) on
2. Stumptown, with locations across the country, this new location will be the second one in Los Angeles. Read more about the upcoming location here. 801 S. Los Angeles St.
A post shared by Stumptown Coffee Roasters (@stumptowncoffee) on
Thanks a latte for reading!