2021 Board of Directors Election
Voting for the 2021 LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID) Board of Directors is now open.
This year we have nine candidates vying for eight (8) seats on the Board of Directors – for a three (3) year term commencing on January 1st, 2022. The candidates are Mark Chatoff, Matthew Haverim, Elisa Keller, Eric Kim, Steven Kim, Lisa Korbatov, Kee Kwon, Dean Nucich, and Laurie Rosen
All property owners who own property within the boundaries of the LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID), and are current in their assessment payments, are invited to vote for the candidates of their choice for Board of Directors.
Ballots must be cast via an online election system, and you will need the Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) of each of your properties in order to log in and vote. We suggest that property owners with multiple APNs compile a list before accessing your ballot.
To vote, please follow the instructions below:
- Using your desktop or mobile device, visit https://LAFashionDistrict.electionrunner.com
- Click on the Ballot to Elect 2022 Board Members
- Log in using your Assessor’s Parcel Number as follows:
a. Voter ID: Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) – do not include dashes or spaces
b. Voter Key: Last 4 digits of APN
- Click the light blue circle with the i next to each candidate’s name to review candidate profiles.
- Select eight (8) candidates of your choice. Write-in candidates are welcome, and space has been provided.
If you have multiple properties, you will need to log out and repeat the log in process for each APN number or request a paper ballot from the BID.
Access Your Ballot
Please contact Jasmine Ramos via phone at 213-741-2661 or email email@example.com if you require any assistance with the ballot. The ballot will be available until 5 P.M. on Monday, December 6th, 2021.