Voting is now open!
Voting for the 2023 LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID) Board of Directors is now open. This year we have seven candidates vying for six (6) seats on the Board of Directors – for a three (3) year term commencing on January 1st, 2023. The candidates are Kara Bartelt, Tom Keefer, Jessica Lewensztain, Laurie Sale, Kayhan Shakib, Stacy Shakib, and Suzette Wachtel.
All property owners who own property within the boundaries of the LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID), and are current in their assessment payments, are invited to vote for the candidates of their choice for the Board of Directors.
Ballots must be cast via an online election system, and you will need the Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) of each of your properties in order to log in and vote. We suggest that property owners with multiple APNs compile a list before accessing your ballot.
To vote, please follow the instructions below:
- Using your desktop or mobile device, visit https://LAFashionDistrict.electionrunner.com
- Click on the Ballot to Elect 2023 Board Members
- Log in using your Assessor’s Parcel Number as follows:
- Voter ID: Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) – do not include dashes or spaces
- Voter Key: Last 4 digits of APN
- Select six (6) candidates of your choice. Write-in candidates are welcome, and space has been provided.
If you have multiple properties, you will need to log out and repeat the login process for each APN number or request a paper ballot from the BID.
Please contact Jasmine Ramos via phone at 213-488-1153 ext. 713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with the ballot.
The ballot will be available until 5 P.M. on Monday, December 5th, 2022.