November 27, 2018
An ultimate guide to help provide the best gift ideas for everyone on your list.
From fashion to flowers, the Fashion District can be the perfect place for holiday shopping.
- Miss Lola has recently revamped and expanded from shoes to clothing. You can visit their store for walls and walls of women’s shoes or shop online.
Booties from Miss Lola
- For the special ladies in your life, any clothing from Los Angeles based designer Heidi Merrick will do the trick. Or maybe from Lovestitch? Hellen’s Sample Shop?
Dress from Heidi Merrick
Top from Lovestitch
Pants from Hellen’s Sample Shop
- Sneakers for any real Sneakerhead from: Holy Grail, Nice Kicks, Blends. Who doesn’t love a new pair of sneakers?
Adidas NMD at Holy Grail
Converse One Star from Nice Kicks
Vans X Mickey at Blends
- Help complete anyone’s look with a new pair of sunglasses. Stop by Gentle Monster for a sunglasses collection AND some cool art.
Collaboration with Alexander Wang at Gentle Monster
- Know anyone who loves skincare? Aesop & The Face Shop just might have it all.
Facial Hydrator at Aesop
Cucumber Mask from The Face Shop
- Streetwear? We have: Rich Honey and Private Collection.
Crew Neck from Rich Honey
Jacket from Private Collection
- For any home lover, the newly opened West Elm.
Inside West Elm DTLA location
- And who can forget the infamous Santee Alley?
Whoever you’re shopping for this holiday season the Fashion District has a gift for all.
Did we miss something? Check out our previous guides here.