Outdoor Dining…we are here for it! Rooftops? Check. Sidewalk patios? Check. The LA Fashion District sure does have it all! Here are five restaurants, from casual to fine-dining, where you can enjoy a meal “al fresco” – Bon Appétit!
1. DAMA – Call your friends and meet them for Happy Hour at this Latin-inspired restaurant and bar…with an outdoor patio that has ALL the vibes.
2. Best Girl – Sidewalk dining for the win. Grab your lunch and take it outside, laptops allowed.
3. Zinqué – Wishing you could be in Paris? Zinqué is your place to be. Enjoy a croque monsieur at your new outdoor office, while you imagine people watching from a quaint Parisian café.
4. Rossoblu – It’s been named by many as one of “The Best Restaurants in Downtown Los Angeles,” so need we say more? Plus, who can resist an Italian meal from Chef Steve Samson…
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by REMI ISHIZUKA (@rrayyme) on
5. Preux & Proper – Enjoy a DTLA sunset view with some #SouthernHospitality.
View this post on Instagram
How romantical is @preuxandproper rooftop patio!✨ An oasis in a busy corner of DTLA with proper southern food and strong drinks to match #teampixel #onthetable #mystorywithmichelin #eater #eaterla #infatuationla #infatuation #dinela #DTLA #abc7eyewitness #feastagram #chefsroll #forkyeah #patiodining #welovela #visitcalifornia #yelpla #cocktails #eeeeeats #buzzfeast #zagat #bestfoodfeed #rooftop #discoverLA #southernfood #laeats #TheDiningDolls
And if these five aren’t enough, here are some BONUS entries:
Now…what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and enjoy your next meal ‘al fresco’ 🙂
We take you along to meet the designer behind Dollhouse LA and the story behind Ragdolls during Episode 02 of the “Trending Series.”
Stay tuned and go behind the scenes with a new businesses in the LA Fashion District each month!
We figured you’ve been busy and all, so here are a few quick recipes you can whip up and some activities to do with the fam! Oh and if you’re looking for some fun events to attend in the LA Fashion District and surrounding areas, we found some of that too.
Just keep reading…and don’t be afraid to share with your friends and family 😉
1. Firecracker Milkshake Recipe
3. America Cake
ACTIVITIES FOR THE FAMILY
Don’t forget to take pictures to share the fun with everyone!
EVENTS IN THE FASHION DISTRICT AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Still looking for more to do? Check out our A Day in the LA Fashion District blog post.
BONUS: Did you know…July 4th is the “biggest hot dog holiday of the year,” according to TIME magazine, with Americans reportedly consuming about 155 million of them on Independence Day alone. *WOW* You can get your fix at Alley Dog!
A quick thank you to Delish for all of the delish recipes…we hope you all have a great Independence Day! #HappyFourth