Black Owned Businesses in the LA Fashion District
In honor of Black History Month, we'd like to take this opportunity to continue elevating Black Owned businesses in the LA Fashion District.
1. OldVine Florals -- A floral shop located at 132 W. 7th Street that specializes in high-end floral arrangements, events and holiday decor. BONUS: They now offer floral subscriptions ;)
2. Poppy & Rose -- Inspired by the country kitchens we all know and love, Poppy + Rose serves classic American comfort food made with fresh ingredients. BONUS: The Poppy Patio is now open for outdoor dining! *heart eyes*
3. Woodspoon -- A rustic Brazilian kitchen inspired by the African, European and Indian influences specific to the region of Minas Gerais, Brazil. Available for takeout/delivery.
4. Abu's Hats -- Now being known as the "Fedora King," Abu's Hats is where you can find the trendiest hats at the best price.
5. Dollhouse Boutique -- The Dollhouse Boutique has been committed to providing fashion that ranges from couture to simple and stylish while providing local designers with a platform to showcase their collections.
6. Tekton LA -- Where you can design your vision -- they offer a variety of services from embroidery to cut & sew.
7. Cowboy's Customs -- A new clothing store in the Santee Alley.
BONUS: See some of our amazing Black Owned businesses and community members on our Instagram Stories here.
If you are or know of any other black owned businesses in the LA Fashion District, please email us at email@example.com
Mentioned in this Post