How To Be A Good Customer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As restaurants reopen with outdoor dining setups and retail continues to operate, it is critical that we continue to keep in mind these "good customer" pointers to support LA Fashion District businesses safely:
- Wear a face covering at all times unless enjoying a meal "al fresco" -- (as of 6/18 all Californians are required to wear face coverings outside of their home)
- Be extra courteous about the possible wait times and slower service at restaurants and retail stores
- When visiting a restaurant:
- Tip generously...staff are risking their health to make a living
- Please leave in a timely manner
- When shopping:
- Please be courteous of store employees and other customers by adhering to social distancing guidelines even with your masks on
- Try to refrain from touching things that you don't intend to purchase
- Always follow all posted signage, whether you're out shopping for essentials and/or supporting your local restaurant
For our business community to survive, and to help stop the spread, we must all do our part.
As of December 6th at 11:59 p.m. restaurants will allow only take-out, pick-up, or delivery.