5 Coachella Essentials from the LA Fashion District
You’re probably either on your way to Coachella, already at Coachella, or having a serious case of Coachella FOMO. Whichever applies, this Coachella Essentials list is for you…because there’s always next year, right?!
1. The perfect outfit from Hellen’s Sample Shop, 810 E Pico Blvd #134. We guarantee you’ll find either a complete look for Coachella at Hellen’s OR you’ll find the perfect pieces to complete the perfect look. Win-win either way.
2. Accessories from Urban Outfitters, 810 S Broadway. You’re not doing Coachella (or any festival) right without accessories. Besides the usual statement pieces, we definitely recommend: a fanny pack and bandanna(s). You can thank us later!
3. A handmade flower crown from Oldvine Florals, 132 W 7th St. It’s almost a crime to NOT have a flower crown at Coachella. Don’t say we didn’t warn you! The fresh sunflower crown pictured below will last an entire weekend in Coachella Valley. Pop into Oldvine Florals’ location or email them to book an appointment for you and your gals at their Flower Crown Bar!
4. Original piece(s) from Virgo, 216 E 9th St. It’s Coachella, so you obviously have to be original. Virgo’s been busy lately making some original pieces specifically for festival season. Check our their IG for a preview of what you can expect to see in store — you can also DM them to purchase pieces!
5. Sunglasses from The Santee Alley. Because there’s no such thing as too many sunglasses — especially during festival season! If you don’t want to break the bank pairing the perfect sunnies with every outfit, or take a chance on losing your favorite shades during a killer set, build a super affordable collection of various shapes, sizes and colors from shops in the Santee Alley.
And don’t worry if you’re not going to Coachella this weekend…there’s always Weekend Two!