A Guide to Shopping the Downtown LA Fashion District Sample Sales
- California Market Center
- Cooper Design Space
- Gerry Building
- New Mart
- The Lady Liberty Building
- Usually the last Friday of the month
- Typically 9AM-3PM
Tip #1: Breakfast at one of the delicious restaurants in the LA Fashion District
Tip #2: Stop in the lobby of the Showroom Building for a pamphlet of brands participating in sales. Make a plan!
Tip #3: Bring tote bags and a water bottle
Tip #4: Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and undergarments
Tip #5: Bring cash
Tip #6: Arrive early
Tip #7: Take a lunch break!
Tip #8: End the day with drinks at one of the cool LA Fashion District rooftops. Cheers to a day of shopping!
There are 3 main resources for staying informed about what sample sales are happening and when:
- Events Calendar – keep an eye on the last Friday of each month
- Instagram – we typically post on the feed and/or IG story the week of “Sample Sale Friday”
- Uncover LA -- a great resource for finding out what brands are holding sample sales
Mentioned in this Post