A Fashion District Holiday Gift Guide
An ultimate guide to help provide the best gift ideas for everyone on your list. From fashion to flowers, the Fashion District can be the perfect place for holiday shopping.
- Miss Lola has recently revamped and expanded from shoes to clothing. You can visit their store for walls and walls of women’s shoes or shop online.
- For the special ladies in your life, any clothing from Los Angeles based designer Heidi Merrick will do the trick. Or maybe from Lovestitch? Hellen’s Sample Shop?
- Sneakers for any real Sneakerhead from: Holy Grail, Nice Kicks, Blends. Who doesn’t love a new pair of sneakers?
- Help complete anyone’s look with a new pair of sunglasses. Stop by Gentle Monster for a sunglasses collection AND some cool art.
- Know anyone who loves skincare? Aesop & The Face Shop just might have it all.
- Streetwear? We have: Rich Honey and Private Collection.
- For any home lover, the newly opened West Elm.
- And who can forget the infamous Santee Alley?
Whoever you’re shopping for this holiday season the Fashion District has a gift for all.
Mentioned in this Post