A Guide to Outdoor Dining
Outdoor Dining…we are here for it! Rooftops? Check. Sidewalk patios? Check.
The LA Fashion District sure does have it all! Here are five restaurants, from casual to fine-dining, where you can enjoy a meal “al fresco” – Bon Appétit!
1. DAMA – Call your friends and meet them for Happy Hour at this Latin-inspired restaurant and bar…with an outdoor patio that has ALL the vibes.
2. Zinqué – Wishing you could be in Paris? Zinqué is your place to be. Enjoy a croque monsieur at your new outdoor office, while you imagine people watching from a quaint Parisian café.
3. Rossoblu – It's been named by many as one of “The Best Restaurants in Downtown Los Angeles," so need we say more? Plus, who can resist an Italian meal from Chef Steve Samson…
4. Pilot – Hoxton’s now open rooftop restaurant is “serving up Mediterranean-inspired fare and sweeping views over Broadway.” P.S. They've recently partnered with Sibling Rival and added rooftop brunch...YUM!
And if these five aren't enough, here are some BONUS entries:
- Umami -- Catching a show at the Orpheum, enjoying a stay at the nearby Ace Hotel, or simply searching for that mid-week indulgence? Let us help make your evening unforgettable.
- Denim the Eatery -- Need a little break from shopping? Enjoy a little #ComfortFood in Denim's patio giving us all the relaxing backyard vibes.
- Artesano Tamaleria -- It's time for some Mexican tamales in a casual and contemporary environment.
Now...what are you waiting for? Grab your "quaranteam" and enjoy your next meal 'al fresco' :)
This post has been updated with new listings. Original post date: September 11, 2019.
Mentioned in this Post