A Guide to Outdoor Dining
Outdoor Dining…we are here for it! Rooftops? Check. Sidewalk patios? Check.
The LA Fashion District sure does have it all! Here are five restaurants, from casual to fine-dining, where you can enjoy a meal “al fresco” – Bon Appétit!
1. DAMA – Call your friends and meet them for Happy Hour at this Latin-inspired restaurant and bar…with an outdoor patio that has ALL the vibes.
2. Best Girl – Sidewalk dining for the win. Grab your lunch and take it outside, laptops allowed.
3. Zinqué – Wishing you could be in Paris? Zinqué is your place to be. Enjoy a croque monsieur at your new outdoor office, while you imagine people watching from a quaint Parisian café.
4. Rossoblu – It's been named by many as one of “The Best Restaurants in Downtown Los Angeles," so need we say more? Plus, who can resist an Italian meal from Chef Steve Samson…
5. Preux & Proper – Enjoy a DTLA sunset view with some #SouthernHospitality.
And if these five aren't enough, here are some BONUS entries:
Now...what are you waiting for? Grab your friends and enjoy your next meal 'al fresco' :)
Mentioned in this Post