LA Fashion District Businesses Go Virtual!
You can now experience the LA Fashion District culture from the comfort of your home. Immerse yourself in virtual experiences offered by a variety of businesses ranging from art, fashion, food and fun.
- FeedFeed Instagram Lives: Join the #FeedFeed community in the kitchen daily at 9AM PST for hosted workshops!
- Takeout Preparations from Rossoblu: Instructions and ingredients for all Rossoblu takeout menus. For further questions feel free to email email@example.com. Stay tuned for videos to come! Enjoy!
- Virtual workout classes by Bar Method DTLA: To schedule your live class and get the Zoom link, simply book a class via your Bar Method app or MindBody. You will receive an email from BarMethodVirtual@gmail.com with the Zoom link and required password 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Let's stay active!
- Virtual tours and online shopping with IHOMI: Because "music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." - Anonymous
- Tour the BertaArt Studio Gallery: It's more important than ever to find beauty and joy in our everyday life. Since you aren't able to see the art in person, Clara Berta decided to bring the art to you with a two-minute tour of BertaArt Studio Gallery. She recently redesigned the gallery installation to reflect the transition into spring. The new exhibition is bursting with color and movement, like the blooming flowers outside.
- "Without Warning" Virtual Opening Reception: As Avenue des Arts was preparing for the Urban Art Fair Paris, originally scheduled for April 23rd, the COVID-19 situation around the world quickly escalated and changed everything. Instead of pausing the gallery programing indefinitely, they are continuing to support and promote the artists by curating a group exhibition with the pieces that would have shown at the booth, all the while, preserving the health and safety of everyone.
Learn more here about ways to continue to support the LA Fashion District businesses during this time here.
If you are an LA Fashion District business that is offering any virtual activities or know of any virtual activities in the area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioned in this Post